Greece Sailing Yachts
Luxury Greece Sailing yachts Over 100 Feet
Greece charters offers some of the most elegant and sleek sailing yachts in the world. The Greek sailing yachts featured below are above 100 Feet and are all available for your Greek sailing vacation. We welcome you to select any of the yachts and we will provide you with all the necessary information to help you decide on the best sailing yacht for your Greece yacht charter.
High Rate: 22750.00 EUR per week
|Low Rate: 14000.00 EUR per week|
|MCA Compliant: N/A|
|Rates are Plus Expenses|
Additional Rate Details:
Included to the Yacht Charter Price:
• Yacht insurance
• Cruising fuel up to 3-4 hours per day
• Cooking gas
• Use of air conditioners
• Turkish transit log, mooring expenses, harbour taxes in Turkish Waters
• Accommodation on Board (days agreed on)
• Daily cabin and bathroom cleaning
• Bed linen and towels and Yacht Laundry only
• Use of equipment on board
• Crew services
Not Included to the Yacht Charter Price:
• All kind of drinks
• Afternoon tea break
• Welcome drinks
• Airtport / Hotel services
• Tender fuel for water toys that require it
• Greek island harbour and related fees. Customs fees.
• Private marina fees. Gulets normally do not dock in private marinas unless requested by guests
• Land group transfers
• Alcohol beverages
• Land excursions
• Insurance does not cover your own personal travel and cancellation insurance.
• Crew Gratuity
Crew gratuity is both customary and discretionary. 10% – 15% of the base charter fee is usually the norm; however it is totally left to your discretion. Gratuity is not mandatory.
It is usually given to the captain at the end of the charter and then divided equally among the crew members. However you may wish to distribute the gratuity personally to each crew member instead of handing it over to the captain.
|Summer Base Port: Marmaris|
|Summer Operating Area: Greece, Turkey|
|Winter Base Port: Marmaris|
|Winter Operating Area: Turkey|